The ultimate way to Comfortably Belay!
CU Belay Glasses enable sport & wall climbers to eliminate the pain and discomfort of ‘Belayer’s Neck’. Regardless of age or present neck-health, correcting posture (maintaining a neutral unstressed position) can provide immediate relief, and help prevent future problems or injury. Buying the CU to share with your regular climbing partner costs no more than one Osteopath session each !
What they do –
- provide clear non-inverted image of climber and route
- transform belayer experience, by correcting neck posture
- provide relief from discomfort, headache, neck, back and shoulder pain
- allow belayer to stand next to wall (no more ground anchors or sandbags required)
Clever Design –
- immediately transferable from one belayer to next, without adjustment
- can be used over prescription glasses, sunglasses, and helmet compatible
- super-lightweight at 32g (same as a Cadbury Flake chocolate bar !)
Users report –
- ending regular osteopath/physiotherapy sessions as ‘belayer’s neck’ subsides
- continuing to belay, when the only alternative was to stop completely
Used Worldwide –
- by recreational and professional climbers for belaying and studying routes
- by route setters, competition judges and spectators for all-day comfort
- indoors at the wall, outdoor sport-climbing & multi-pitch environments
- in surveying, forestry and medical environments
Quality, by the Inventor of the Original Belay Glasses!
- 100% German design, engineering and production
- highest quality stainless steel frame and scratch resistant glass prisms
- each pair assembled personally by inventor Albi Schneider
- supplied in tough, purpose made plastic case for safe storage
Don’t be fooled by imitators, there is only one original way to comfortably Belay. The CU belay glasses are an innovative new way to use prisms. While wearing these glasses, the belayer can see straight up while looking straight ahead. The high quality glass is not only very durable and clear but it actually magnifies as well. Rather than hinges, a flexible steel frame is used. The design allows them to be worn over prescription glasses or sunglasses. Completing the package is a neck attachment cord and a foam-padded plastic case.